Sunday Lunch at The White Hart Tap in St Albans is an experience to remember. Recently voted the ‘Best Pub in St Albans’ by the District Council and named on St Albans blog as the best ‘vegetarian roast’ in St Albans a Sunday lunch here is all freshly made.
- Locally Sourced Four Rib of Beef with Yorkshire pudding.
- English Loin of Pork with Crackling
- Chicken breast with stuffing & ‘pig in blanket’
- Vegetarian option of homemade nut cutlet, stuffing, Yorkshire pudding & homemade vegetarian gravy
· All served with crispy roast potatoes, honey roast parsnips
· Three freshly prepared vegetables
Whilst children are welcome here, unfortunately we do not provide high chairs nor do we have baby changing facilities. Please consider this before booking with us.
Lunches cost from £11.75 (£6.50 for children’s portions)
Vegetarian cost £9.45
Ring to check the available options and also to make your booking 01727 860-974. We would advise pre-booking your roast dinner if you are a party of six or more to avoid disappointment