Firstly, Happy New Year to you all.
2010 was an interesting year with plenty of things going on at the WHT. Beer Festivals to Pie Weeks, Birthdays to Weddings and all rounded off with a brilliant festive period.
2011 promises to be even bigger and better. Here’s some of the highlights we have coming up:
- Sausage Festival in February featuring locally produced sausages from our counties butchers
- Smaller beer festivals throughout the year in addition to our August Bank Holiday Beer Festival
- An improved garden that will be more family friendly
- Our own allotment plot growing vegetables for our kitchen
- The return of live music to the pub
These are just the start, there will be more ideas and more developments as the year goes on, but I’m sure you’ll agree it’s a pretty good starting point.
As always if anyone has any suggestions, big or small, we’re quite happy to hear them.
Once again, we wish you all a prosperous New Year!